Friday, October 26, 2012

Creating Network Marketing Leads Using Craigslist

Generating networking marketing leads with Craigslist can be an powerful strategy, when it is done properly. People use Craigslist for everything from job hunting to dating to all things in between. This service has become the online shopper's guide of our era. Learning how to use this online shopping place to your advantage can be a key strategy for building your business.

I personally utilize two Craigslist methods of generating networking marketing leads in my business building activities. One plan focuses on the consumer niche that my company's product is made for. The other method is for the recruiting of other entrepreneurial individuals in my regional area. Both of these strategies proved helpful in helping to generate leads that I might not acquire through my regular on-line channels of marketing.

It is common knowledge that that sales are the driving force of any business, and an MLM business is no exception to that rule. My starting point when working with Craigslist is to use the "for sale" section of the website. After identifying a category that best fits the target market, it is time to develop an ad. My primary business is a gold and silver MLM business that focuses on bullion and collectible coins, so I post my ad in the "collectibles" category. In the ad I discuss our product and service, plus I give some pricing examples. The ad also includes my local telephone number for interested persons to contact and a hyperlink to my website. In this part of the strategy I am searching for potential customers, to whom I will also present the business opportunity. Generating network marketing leads with this plan will not only assist you in acquiring customers, but it will also help you establish a prospect pool for your MLM business opportunity.

The next part of the Craigslist plan of action involves the use of a Google Voice number and mailbox. Google Voice is a free service that allows you to set up a voice mail box that can be accessed from anywhere . This mailbox allows you to record an one minute greeting for your callers. In this plan of action, I have used both the "small biz ads" and the "gigs" sections of the Craigslist website. An ad is placed with a heading like: "Business Partners Wanted" or "Are You Looking For A Side Project?" The ad gives a brief introduction and directs individuals to call the Google Voice phone number. When calling this number, a short one minute synopsis of the business is given and interested individuals are directed to either your website or to leave their information. I have had success generating network marketing leads using both phone message strategies.

When producing networking marketing leads with Craigslist you will need to focus on developing a captivating headline and a brief overview that leaves your caller or reader wanting to receive more information.


If you enjoyed this post please ‘like & share’ this page.

Carl Willis
skype: carlso20

Click Here to work with me personally!

PS: Earn $500 Per Day The Easy Way Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment